#mstory channel

Friday, December 31, 2010

MS.net in this new format

I hand coded the original MobileStorytelling.net, when the field was relatively young and small. I then maintained it manually for about a year and a half, but developments in mobile storytelling have been happening way too fast for me to keep pace without some sort of help from a content management system. I looked at them all, and even tinkered around with some of the most popular open source versions, such as Joomla and Drupal. But in the end, I wanted something really fast that was kept primarily in the cloud. Google has been good to me for many years, so I decided -- despite some significant drawbacks -- to try a sort of expanded blog site for the content, using the new "pages" option and such. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related blogs